- User privacy and data protection
- Data is only collected and processed when absolutely necessary.
- We hate spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Truly Media is a web-based collaboration platform developed to support primarily journalists and human rights workers in the verification of digital content, e.g. material residing in social networks. We process the personal data provided voluntarily in the contact form where users are requesting additional information. This data can be deleted upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
Our website does not collect any cookies apart from the necessary ones. When you are visiting our website third parties such as youtube.com and twitter.com are collecting cookies. You can also see the Cookie Declaration for information on the cookies we use.
You reserve the right to set up your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can simply set it to refuse them, although you may not have access to all the features of this website if you do so. See your browser ‘help’ button for how you can do this. You do not need to have cookies on to use or navigate through many parts of this website. Remember that if you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can at any time change or withdraw your cookies consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
(ii) Contact form
- How we store your personal information
If you submit your contact details in our contact form an email is sent to email@example.com and stored by ATC. We will not share your contact details with no one and will be securely stored by ATC with access only by authorized personnel. This is currently the only occasion where personal data is stored.
- How long we will keep your personal information for
We will keep your personal information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected, or as required by law.
- Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
- Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation Articles 13-22, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold in a timely manner, after receiving the candidate’s request and provide candidates with a free, electronic copy of their own personal data.
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- withdraw your consent should you wish to at any time, i.e. order Us to stop processing your data for profiling purposes.
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
- Data Controllers
The data controller of this website is:
Athens Technology Center Societe Anonyme Industrial & Commercial Advanced Technology Products (ATC), a Private Company established in Greece
Whose registered office is:
Athens Technology Center Societe Anonyme Industrial & Commercial Advanced Technology Products (ATC S.A.)
10 Rizariou street
15233 Halandri – Athens
- How to complain
- We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
- The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred